Sports Betting

Trending

random

Photos from my amazing visit to Vivian Fowler Memorial College for Girls, in Ikeja

So, I have officially come to the end of my secondary school tour for girls and all I can say is I bless the day I decided to do this. It's been life changing. I learnt as much as I thought. The last school I went to was Vivian Fowler Memorial College for Girls in Ikeja, and it was a beautiful, different experience. I'm going to embark on another tour later in the year to reach more girls.
Photos from my amazing visit to Vivian Fowler Memorial College for Girls, in Ikeja Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 04:46 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.