Sports Betting

Trending

random

South African man: "I use my gun to rob and kill Indians and Whites, join me to rape their kids with AIDS virus"

A Facebook user named Obatala Mcambi is being sought after he posted series of messages inciting hatred on social media. According to the screenshots shared by another Facebook user Shane Dörfling, on Friday, Obatala Mcambi said he uses his guns to kill and rape white and Indian people, adding "Please, fellas, join me, we have to rape their kids with AIDS virus too" Dörfling said he had
South African man: "I use my gun to rob and kill Indians and Whites, join me to rape their kids with AIDS virus" Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 01:36 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.