Sports Betting

Trending

random

"This just melts my heart.I want 2 grow with u like this my "mine"- Annie Idibia gushes over the precious photo of Joke Silva and Olu Jcobs

Annie Idibia took to her page to gush about the love Joke Silva and Olu Jacobs, who have been married for almost 32 years share. Joke Silva saw Annie's post and responded to it. Read the posts after the cut... "Omg😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 love love this love ... when it isn't infatuation,when its deeper than the physical looks,when its so REAL than the bits on social media,when you understand
"This just melts my heart.I want 2 grow with u like this my "mine"- Annie Idibia gushes over the precious photo of Joke Silva and Olu Jcobs Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 00:08 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.