Sports Betting

Trending

random

'I think I get that from my dad' - Kendall Jenner says she's not as girly as her Kardashian sisters in latest issue of Harper's BAZAAR

Kendall Jenner is the cover girl for May 2017 issue of Harper's BAZAAR. In the interview for the magazine, she speaks about being a girly girl, dating rumours and more. Excerpts include; "I've always been the different one," says Kendall on being a girly girl like Kourtney, Kim, and Khloé Kardashian. "I mean, I'm a girl and I like being a girl, but I've just never been into it
'I think I get that from my dad' - Kendall Jenner says she's not as girly as her Kardashian sisters in latest issue of Harper's BAZAAR Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 10:10 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.