Sports Betting

Trending

random

'I'm not going to say too much in case he wants to come back and fight me again' - Anthony Joshua speaks

Undefeated British fighter Anthony Joshua defeated Wladimir Klitschko in their world heavyweight title fight at Wembley tonight. In his post match interview, Joshua said, "Well, what can I say. First and foremost 19 and 0, three and a half years in the game. I'm not perfect but I'm trying. If you don't take part you fail. I want to give a big shout out to my trainer and GB boxing, to 90,000
'I'm not going to say too much in case he wants to come back and fight me again' - Anthony Joshua speaks Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 02:10 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.