Sports Betting

Trending

random

My name is Peter The Rock, you hit me, you die, I hit you, you die- Ayo Fayose

Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose, was a guest on AIT yesterday where he said that those who hit him die and those he hits dies. He said this while reacting to attacks he receives from members of the opposition party in his state. "My name is Peter The Rock, you hit me, you die, I hit you, you die. They will meet me in Ekiti, they should forget about hijacking Ekiti, the power of the
My name is Peter The Rock, you hit me, you die, I hit you, you die- Ayo Fayose Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 01:38 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.