Sports Betting

Trending

random

Photos: Little girl brutally beaten by her heartless father in Ibadan

Read the post published today by one Olagunju Adekunle, a manager with United Bank For Africa (UBA) in Ibadan, Oyo State capital: "God,I can't just believe this in my life,i was driving to the office this morning and I've a reasons to make a call and before I know,I was out of call card ,as I alighted from my car to get a recharge card ,I sighted this small girl(Esther by name) be beaten
Photos: Little girl brutally beaten by her heartless father in Ibadan Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 08:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.