Sports Betting

Trending

random

World Earth Day: Visionscape’s exemplary vision for the earth by Awodare Awofisayo

Hitherto , April 22nd of every year meant nothing especial to me apart from being the birthday of three members of my extended family . Last Saturday, April 22nd, 2017 took on a more significant importance with an event I chanced on. Around 10.30am on the fateful day, I was just driving from Falomo towards Lekki via the iconic link bridge when I saw a group of people decked in green and white
World Earth Day: Visionscape’s exemplary vision for the earth by Awodare Awofisayo Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 07:46 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.