Sports Betting

Trending

random

Abidjan: The Paris of Africa and its Young leader, Soro - By Sujibomi Ogundele

Read his article below...  In 1997, my uncle told me about a twinkle city, which is described as le petit paris, the most dynamic and beautiful city in sub-Saharan Africa. My arrival in Abidjan is an experience impossible to forget. Coming from a city where the only light I saw was via kerosene lanterns and cooking stoves, but here I was, arriving Ivory Coast at night - the streetlights, the
Abidjan: The Paris of Africa and its Young leader, Soro - By Sujibomi Ogundele Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 03:46 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.