Sports Betting

Trending

random

"I am not your role model" - Burna Boy warns his fans

Musician, Burna Boy has a strong message for those who think he should be a role model and inspire others. According to him; "I Am NOT your Role Model. I am just a 25 year old who has been through more than any 25 year old should have to, therefore takes life 1 day at a time and tries to make the best of things. This is my REAL LIFE, don't let your life be determined by how anyone lives
"I am not your role model" - Burna Boy warns his fans Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 20:34 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.