Sports Betting

Trending

random

If you didn't like me when I was alive, please do not cry for me when I'm gone - Huddah Monroe advices her critics

Kenyan socialite and former BBA star, Huddah Monroe, made this statement via her IG page Sunday. She wrote: "If I died tomorrow or let's say if I don't wake up tomorrow . DO NOT SHOW ME FAKE LOVE when I'm DEAD! If you didn't LIKE ME when I was ALIVE please DO NOT CRY for me or SHOW ME FAKE LOVE WHEN IM GONE! That will always be my HUMBLE REQUEST to all of you!  It HURTS when I keep seeing
If you didn't like me when I was alive, please do not cry for me when I'm gone - Huddah Monroe advices her critics Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 21:47 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.