Sports Betting

Trending

random

T.I ends his marriage to Tiny on TV, says he's outgrown her and wants them to go their separate ways

On the latest episode of T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle, which aired on Friday, the rapper told his partner of over 13 years that he has outgrown the relationship and the best thing for them to do is split "I think you're a phenomenal person. We've had some of the best times of our lives together. And it does not hurt or insult me that at some point you grew to this point and I grew to this
T.I ends his marriage to Tiny on TV, says he's outgrown her and wants them to go their separate ways Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 03:37 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.