Sports Betting

Trending

random

Tiwa Savage shares adorable video of her son, Jam Jam singing lyrics from her new hit, All Over

Singer, Tiwa Savage got emotional after her son, Jamil Balogun sang the chorus of her song. All Over. Sharing a video from the moment via IG, she wrote; "So one day I was singing my song and out of nowhere my son started singing along. I was so shocked and emotional and happy and teary. My tiny baby of just yesterday is growing so fast. Every development I witness is like a miracle just
Tiwa Savage shares adorable video of her son, Jam Jam singing lyrics from her new hit, All Over Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 23:42 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.