Sports Betting

Trending

random

"Ask me again my preference in a woman, I'll tell you older" - Gideon Okeke reveals

Nollywood actor, Gideon Okeke revealed via Instagram today that he prefers older women. What attracts him to them is their grown and sexy state of mind.  "Ask me again my preference in a woman. If I'm straight with you, 90% of the time I'll tell u....OLDER. NOT ur mother's type of Older tho. I love Grown and Sexy. Its a state of mind attitude But the Young shall Grow Nig. Ltd," he said.
"Ask me again my preference in a woman, I'll tell you older" - Gideon Okeke reveals Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 06:15 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.