Sports Betting

Trending

random

"I begged the gunman to kill me and leave my son" - 78-year-old father of driver killed in Edo State

The distraught father of a commercial bus driver who was shot dead in Edo State has recounted how he begged the gunmen to spare his son's life and kill him instead. 41-year-old Samuel Irabor, was shot dead by two gunmen at his residence Benin City on Thursday, June 22. According to Pa Daniel Irabor, 78, his son was washing clothes at the back of the house when the assailants
"I begged the gunman to kill me and leave my son" - 78-year-old father of driver killed in Edo State Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 05:10 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.