Media personality, Chude Jideowno, shares heartwarming story of how a Lagos 'tout' helped him when his car broke down at 2am
On his IG page this morning, Chude wrote; "So, my car went into a huge pot-hole at about 2am today, on my way from Akpororo's excellent show. And then three of my tyres - Three - went kaput. Kaput. Metal on road. I kept driving for about 5 minutes until I found a well lit place to park. I came out with my ipad and my phone, and then a guy - he later told me his name is Fatai - emerged from 
Media personality, Chude Jideowno, shares heartwarming story of how a Lagos 'tout' helped him when his car broke down at 2am
Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde
on
06:35
Rating:
No comments:
Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us