Sports Betting

Trending

random

Stop creating different accounts to attack me about my marriage - Ubi Franklin replies troll

Music executive, Ubi Franklin may have just confirmed that his marriage to Lilian Esoro has ended. He replied a troll on his Instagram page who attacked him saying, 'Oga abegi this your everyday preaching will only make sense when you go and make peace with your wife'. In his response, Ubi said: 'Listen to me, it's time you mind your business and let me mind mine. I don't need to make sense
Stop creating different accounts to attack me about my marriage - Ubi Franklin replies troll Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 20:25 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.