Sports Betting

Trending

random

CONFESSION: Why I Am Scared Of Going To Rehab Again – Majek Fashek

Former reggae star Majek Fashek, who is struggling with drug addiction, has confessed that he is afraid of going to rehab after his last experience in the USA.

legend Majek Fashek

Majek Fashek

Speaking with Encomium magazine, Fashek said that rehab weakens a person’s mind, but admitted that his contact with rehab in the USA really helped him.

“Yeah, America really helped me. Most American superstars go to rehab because they take cocaine, heroin and the likes, which makes them “too high”. So, they have to go to rehab. Rehab helps calm their brains after which they go back to their business. For me rehab was helpful. I was high but after rehab, I got my contract with Top Gun International. That’s Bob Marley’s label. I got it through his wife Rita Marley and an American woman Cassandra. Rehab calms the brain so it won’t explode. It calmed me,” he said.

When asked if he stopped taking hard drugs after rehab, the former musician said:

“I am scared of rehab. Let me tell you what I did to escape the rehab. God gave me different knowledge of orisha, babalawo knowledge. My ancestral knowledge, which I am using right now. Now I drink akpeteshie (ogogoro).”

“I prefer akpeteshie in the sense that the white man’s drugs weakens your mind, might not even be able to have sex.”

READ ALSO: Pastor Calls For Majek Fashek To Deliver Him

Speaking about his relationship with his ex-wife Rita, Majek said that he was ready to accept her back if she apologized to him.

“It’s up to my wife. If she loves me. She is a woman. She won’t live forever. Nobody can, except God. If she loves her children, she will reunite with me, so I can help them,” he said.

According to the veteran singer, the Celestial Church confused his ex-wife by giving her wrong vision about him.

“The Celestial Church can’t try me any day, anytime. I will attack them. I am Laura, not Celestial. I will burn them. I am equipped spiritually,” he stressed.

Meanwhile, the ex-wife has recently shared a video on Youtube where she passionately pleaded with Nigerians to donate money for the campaign to save Majek.

The post CONFESSION: Why I Am Scared Of Going To Rehab Again – Majek Fashek appeared first on News on Naij.com | Today's Nigeria Breaking news & headlines..


CONFESSION: Why I Am Scared Of Going To Rehab Again – Majek Fashek Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 04:56 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.