Sports Betting

Trending

random

After Messy Divorce, Popular Ex-Eagles Footballer Finds Love Again (Photos)

Following the divorce mess between ex-Super Eagles Footballer, John Fashanu and wife Abigail Igwe earlier in the year, the sport star is now reported to be in a sizzling romance with Abuja-based Hausa actress, Rachael Bakam.

John Fashanu and Rachael

John Fashanu and Rachael

Speaking with Punch, Rachael confirmed that she is totally in love with John adding that, she did not believe all the messy stuff that went down between him and his ex-wife and she has come to know who John really is.

READ ALSO:

She said “we have the same bad experience. He is coming from a bad marriage and I am coming from one as well. He has told me all the details. With what we have been through, it is not something bad if you hook up with somebody who must have had the same experience as you. Maybe that is why it is working out so well for us”.

When further asked about when they would be walking down the aisle, Rachael disclosed that the wedding bells will not be ringing soon but admits they have something serious.

Rachael said “wedding bell is not ringing soon but, “What we have is serious. We have to take it step by step. I am going through my divorce and he is doing same as well. But it is difficult to hide what we share. It is so difficult to even be apart for a minute. This is what I have been looking for all along. We are so similar. I know what he has been through and I know the whole story with his ex”.

READ ALSO:

Addressing the issue of what attracted her to him, she disclosed that John is very caring, different and gives her money.

“He is a very caring man whose paramount interest is my happiness. This is different from what I have been used to. He gives me money, he supports me and he encourages my work. He tries to hype me all the time and I know he loves me deeply. This is different from what I used to have before”, She said.

However, Rachael made headlines in the past when her marriage to showbiz big boy, Isreal Edjren crashed.

The post After Messy Divorce, Popular Ex-Eagles Footballer Finds Love Again (Photos) appeared first on Nigeria News today & Breaking news | Read on NAIJ.COM.


After Messy Divorce, Popular Ex-Eagles Footballer Finds Love Again (Photos) Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 08:26 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.