Sports Betting

Trending

random

Banky W Speaks About His Single Status And Getting Married


Banky W is currently one of the most eligible bachelors in the Nigerian music industry and he is now speaking about marriage and finding the right girl.

34 year old Banky made the comment while speaking at the MultiChoice Content Showcase held in Mauritius and said:
I don’t know when I’ll get married, I guess it’s when God gives me the right lady because getting married is the most important decision a man can make. I’m simply looking for a special woman that will complement me

Banky W Speaks About His Single Status And Getting Married Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 09:03 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.