Sports Betting

Trending

random

Blog Reader About to Abort Her Baby Bcos of Wedding Gown Needs Advice

Hello Laila,
My name is ***** and am getting married very soon. Everything is going on fine until yesterday when our parish priest made an announcement at the marriage course session. he informed us that 2 weeks before our wedding date, we must go to the church lab for pregnancy tests.He said that no pregnant woman even if its a one day old pregnancy will be allowed to wear white on her wedding, Aunty Laila, i havent seen my period and it almost 2 weeks past my normal cycle.


I have been thinking and crying myself silly since last night. How do i wed wearing a red or blue dress while others wear white.. I couldnt sleep last night, i couldnt eat, i dont know what to do. wearing a different coloured gown will actually backfire in many ways, My father for one is a strict disciplinarian and would not condone the fact that i may be pregnant. My fiance dosnt seem bothered but its eating me up. I dont know weather to drink postinor 2 or something else just to be sure. Please what do I do. I need your help before I do something silly.
Blog Reader About to Abort Her Baby Bcos of Wedding Gown Needs Advice Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 02:34 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.