Sports Betting

Trending

random

Ikedi Ohakim's Grandson Turns 1; Mum Shares Loving Birthday Message



Former Imo state Governor Ikedi Ohakim's grandchild from first son Obinna Ohakim is one today. Jayden was born 17th September, 2014 in the States and to celebrate him, his mum Oby took to her IG page to share this adorable photo and loving birthday message. What she wrote continues after the cut. Happy birthday to the lil man.
There hasn’t been a single day in the past year that We haven’t appreciated how lucky we are to have you in our lives. You have brought so much happiness and love into our lives this past year, than we have ever known. 
The day you were born was life changing for me. I know every mom says this, but I swear by it Jayden - you absolutely changed my life! I NEVER knew I could love anyone or anything this much, till I had you. You have made me aspire to be a better person, a better mom, a better Christian, a better teacher, a better partner. Because of you I want to make the world a better place!! On this very special day, J, my greatest wish and prayer for you is that with each passing year you grow closer to God.  
I pray that you will always draw close to God –the same way that you draw close to me now whenever you are tired, scared, hungry or just needy  He will protect you, and–most importantly–He will always love you. He is the only one who could ever possibly love you more than I do– and that’s a big, big love! 
I love you, Jayden Ikedichi!!! I love your cuddles, I love your giggles, I love your little button nose, I love the way you tilt your head backwards and place your right hand on your forehead when you’re upset and the way you smack your lips, raise your hands and wiggle your belly when you’re excited. I love the smell of your hair, your chubby little thighs and your fat belly!! 
I love the way you play with (PULL!!) my hair ALL THE TIME and tug at me just for the fun of it! I love the way you try to imitate everyone around you and repeat sounds you hear, the way you react to nursery rhymes and the way you enjoy playtime with your daddy. Everything about you brings us Joy!! 
Happy 1st birthday, Jayden - you are undoubtedly a very special boy! my SonShine, my bubba, my Papa, nwa-Agu, the cutest baby in the entire world, the sweetest boy I’ve ever known. May this be just the beginning of many wonderful years to come! ️️️ 





Ikedi Ohakim's Grandson Turns 1; Mum Shares Loving Birthday Message Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 02:34 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.