Sports Betting

Trending

random

How I Intend To Rock Fatherhood- Popular Music Artist

One time Nigerian Idol winner, Timi Dakolo aside carving a niche for himself in the music industry, also enjoys spending quality time with his family.

Timi Dakolo and family

Timi Dakolo and family

It can be recalled that, Timi never grew up with his parents instead he grew up with is grandmother with whom he learnt his fatherly role.

Speaking with E24-7 Magazine, the music artist disclosed that he does not like the idea of having children outside wedlock because it would have a negative effect on the child.

READ ALSO:

Timi said “I want to watch my own children grow; I don’t want them to pick up bad habits. The way the world is now, children pick things from everywhere. I am one of the people that don’t support children going away to boarding house; I want to see my children come back to my house every day, so as to assess them continuously. I talk to my children as friends, and they tell me everything that is going on with them. I had one philosophy while growing up, that I want to be the father to my children that I didn’t have. I want to do everything for them that nobody did for me, so they don’t miss the point”.

When asked if any of his children are following his footsteps, he disclosed that his children do not share the same talent.

Timi said “yes, my children have different kinds of talents. My second daughter likes singing; my only son is very good with his hands, and he has started learning how to play the piano, and the last girl is always asking questions”.

Read more in .

The post How I Intend To Rock Fatherhood- Popular Music Artist appeared first on Nigeria News today & Breaking news | Read on NAIJ.COM.


How I Intend To Rock Fatherhood- Popular Music Artist Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 07:42 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.