Sports Betting

Trending

random

LOL: 20 Hilarious excuses Nigerians give for missing work

My trousers split on the way to work" and "I've got a sore finger" are among the worst excuses given by employees to get out of work.

Bosses have also been told: "I am hallucinating", "I am stuck in my house because the door's broken" and "My new girlfriend bit me in a delicate place".

Here are other weird excuses people give for missing work.

1. A can of baked beans landed on my big toe

2. A trailer collapsed on the Islan

3. I've been bitten by an insect

4. My car handbrake broke and it rolled down the hill into a lamppost

Very Funny: 10 funny reasons why Nigerians should always reply text/DM'S

5. My dog has had a big fright and I don't want to leave him

6. My grandma's best friend daughter's cousin died

7.  I've had a sleepless night

8. My mum has died (this was the second time the person used this excuse)

9. I am hallucinating

10. I am stuck in my house because the door's broken

11. My new girlfriend bit me in a delicate place

12. I burned my hand on the toaster

13. The dog ate my shoes

14. My landlord is sick

15. I swallowed white spirit

16. My toe is trapped in the bath tap

17. My trousers split on the way to work

18. I have a blocked nose

19. I've had a hair dye disaster/bad hair day

20. I've got a sore finger

RELATED: 10 hilarious names Nigerians can name their start-up business [guaranteed to bring in customers]

While this may be very hilarious, Nigerian workers should think twice about making that call if they don't have a reasonable excuse.


LOL: 20 Hilarious excuses Nigerians give for missing work Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 10:21 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.