Sports Betting

Trending

random

Pulse TV Exclusive: Chidinma reveals why she does not like celebrity relationships [video]

Chidinma

During the interview Chidinma revealed why she is not a big fan of celebrity relationships.

The petite lovely singer known as Chidinma recently granted Pulse TV an exclusive interview.

During the interview Chidinma revealed why she is not a big fan of celebrity relationships. "I'm am actually not a fan of celebrity relationships. I don't know how others feel about it, but for me I am not a big fan of it. I just think it is a lot of headache. You are both in the same line of work. Who calms who?" she said.

Read: Chidinma seen kissing music producer

 

"So it's a lot of madness already and we are both in it and we are both running around. It doesn't work for me" she further said.

Read: Chidinma says she is not copying Yemi Alade with new hairstyle

Chidinma later gave a reason on why she would consider dating an artiste. "It can be anything not music but if God says that's what is going to be then who am I to argue but as human as I am I don't think I will like that" she said. 

Throughout her career Chidinma has been linked with several celebrities most especially Flavour. She has however denied dating him.

Watch this Pulse TV Video;


Pulse TV Exclusive: Chidinma reveals why she does not like celebrity relationships [video] Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 10:24 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.