Sports Betting

Trending

random

Serena Williams Finally Replies To Those Who Don't Like Her Body And The Comeback Is EPIC


If you recall some months ago, there were some very harsh comments going around about Serena Williams' body as many people were claiming that she looked like a man, and had a butch frame.

Well, the tennis pro is now speaking to Good Morning America and this is what she has to say:
I've been like this my whole life, and I embrace me and I love how I look. I love that I am a full woman, and I'm strong and I'm powerful and I'm beautiful at the same time. And there's nothing wrong with that. I just don't have time to be brought down. I have too many things to do, you know. I have Grand Slams to win. I have people to inspire. And that's what I'm here for.



Serena Williams Finally Replies To Those Who Don't Like Her Body And The Comeback Is EPIC Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 06:04 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.