Sports Betting

Trending

random

Hot Seat Monday

The" Hot Seat Monday " kicked off last week, the 19th October 2015. We want to keep celebrating you all and get to know you personally.





If you are a regular follower of this blog, then you probably might have read this beautiful lady's comments on several occasions and all her love praises to a very wonderful male reader who other female commenters must not dare to "reach out to" without her permission. Lol.

For you all who are curious to know the personality behind the name and the unveiling of her beautiful face, I urge you all to please relax with your popcorn and Lacazobo. ...to know her name and enjoy the interview below.

TILB: Welcome to the " Hot Seat Monday " on Lailasblog, can we meet you?
GUEST: My names are Nku Barong Felicia.

TILB: You are a popular name on Lailasblog and we are sure many of our readers would like to know the real you.Can you tell us a little bit about yourself? 
GUEST:  I am Barong, from a family of 5, 2 girls and a guy, i am the baby of the house (lol) but I am not treated as such and i am a Crossrivarian

TILB: What part of Cross River are you from?
Barong: I am from Ogoja.

TILB: Can you tell us where you were born, state and country?
Barong: lol....I was born at one of the hospitals (can't remember the name lol) in Owode, Ogun state, Nigeria.

TILB : What religion do you practice?
Barong: I am a Christian.

TILB : Okay let us into your Educational background?
Barong: I attended St.Micheals Children School at Ogba, Prismoni Comprehensive High School, beger and Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta where I studied Industrial Biochemistry.

TILB : When did you graduate?
Barong: 2014.

TILB : Wow, I am glad to meet a scientist like you today. Is that what you are currently into?
Barong: I am not into that yet because i have not gone for my NYSC, but i have acquired skills in shoe and bag making, bead making, wrapping of shoes and bag, making of souvenirs, accessories and also in make-up artistry.

TILB : You've already told us where you were born. Can you tell us your date of birth?
Barong: 4th of May....

TILB :  Lets go back to your career. You said your discipline is Industrial Biochemistry, but you are currently into bead making and all. Is it the Nigerian factor that pushed you to learning all these?
Barong:   Not at all. I am a very industrious person, i actually hate being idle so instead of lazying around the house, I decided to make myself useful by acquiring those skills because I actually love them. I would have loved to acquire more but service is just around the corner so I have no time for that but I definitely would acquire one more skill when ever I have some free time on my hands.

TILB :  You seem to be a respected and likeable person on the blog. Who would you say largely shape you into who you are today?
Barong:   Well, aside from how i was brought up (my mum is one heck of an iron lady lol) I think I shaped myself into what i am. I am of the school of thought that believes a child that wanna get bad would get bad regardless of how you were raised.

TILB : I love hardworking and business oriented people. Can you tell us the "One More Skill " you are planning to dive into when you have the time to learn it?
Barong:  I would love to go into fashion designing, that's tailoring. What actually prompted that is most times, tailors don't get my measurement right, its either the waist would be too big or the hips would be too tight....lol....but aside that, I love fashion and I love styling people.

TILB : Now I know why you don't joke with your male friend on the blog. I see the trait of mum in you (Iron lady). Can you help us with his name again?
Barong:  Who's name?

TILB : The name of the guy you sing a love song for on every of your comment on  the blog? Has any chemistry taken place in terms of contact(s)?
Barong:  Hahahahahaha. Mr Soul. We just joke around with it. I don't even know his real name, never spoken with him before, never had a private chat with him, i don't have any of his contacts. So it's just for the fun of it lol.

TILB : So is Nku Barong Felicia married, single and seriously searching or in a relationship?
Barong: I am single, if a relationship comes my way I would grab it but I am not desperately looking for any right now.

TILB : Wow. .Mr Soul will be dancing Shoki right now. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Barong:  Yes I do but I believe what works for Titi might not work for Bisi.

TILB :  I came across a post on the blog, where a pregnant woman crushes her husband testicle over infidelity.I was reading people's comment when I came across this Romantic comment from "Mr Soul". It read....Thank goodness, my Barong isn't violent. Can you feel the love from afar?
Barong:  Hahahaha. The love is doing me jigijigi already..lol

TILB : What is the name of a male and female blog readers you are longing to meet before your NYSC?
Barong:  My love would be number 1 but since he is not in Lagos, I would love to see BREEZ and any other female in Lagos.

TILB : If Mr Soul should propose to you right now. Will you say YES?
Barong:  Lol...i don't even know his name...lol

TILB : Name 3 people you admire on this blog?
Barong:  Southern Eastern, Team Laila and Esther Imaku although Esther is a pain in my butt sha..lol

TILB : Where do you think you will be after 25years?
Barong: With a beautiful family, an NGO that helps kids suffering from osteomellitus and a large empire.

TILB :  Do you have a favorite quote or saying that is always on your mind?
Barong:   Do not judge a book by its cover.

TILB : What is your own definition of happiness?
Barong: Loving something( person, job, skill, etc) with so much ease.

TILB : What do you like to do in your free time?
Barong:  I love to sing ( I do live band also...lol) but movie is my thing. I am a sucker for good movies.

TILB : Describe yourself in one word?
Barong: Different.

TILB : If someone mushed a blueberry pie into your face while dressed in your best wedding gown, what would you do next?
Barong: I doubt if I would get mad about it since is my wedding day, so I would probably laugh real hard but if its from a scorned EX, my gun would be out...hehehe.

TILB : Have you tasted "Dog Meat before?
Barong: Hahahaha...No o.

TILB : If you could be any animal, which animal would you be?
Barong: Might probably be a lioness.

TILB : What is your vision of a perfect society?
Barong:  A society filled with love and encouragement.

TILB :  What were your dreams as a child?
Barong:  I watched a movie as a kid where a woman died because the family could not afford to pay her bills, so i wanted to be a medical doctor so that my hospital would be a charity center (lol) but since am not a doctor but a biochemist, I would still love to have my own NGO so am still gonna live my childhood dream.

TILB : What are the three life memories you recall most frequently and why?
Barong: I remember just 1 and that was the period I had osteomyelitis,.A child shouldn't go through that. When you go online to check what it is, it does not explain it extensively. My bones were breaking and I always had to pull it out through one of the openings on my leg, I was crippled for 6 months and the pain was really crazy. The scars are still with me and its already a  part of me. I am not ashamed of it, I use it to encourage people and talk to people that are going through a crazy health challenge to fight to be alive because i had to fight or someone ashamed of a scar that wasn't his/her fault. Now i am fine and better, hey, I wear  6inches heels (lol), but its something I remember most times.

TILB : Do you have any hobbies?
Barong: I love to work with my hands, I love to sing and I love movies.

TILB : Tell us about your most embarrassing moment?
Barong:  There was this guy that stays around, he was wooing me then but as a girl, I was forming baddo (lol). So one night, we decided to take a stroll round the estate, we were to jump over a gutter and pass through the back gate. What I thought was a wood was on the gutter so I decided to pass through it and before I knew what was happening, I was deep inside the gutter (lol...fine girl ti baje).

TILB : Lol..What was the guy's reaction?
Barong: He laughed o...real hard...lol

TILB : Do you have any favorite food?
Barong: Yes, amala and ewedu.

TILB : Do you speak Yoruba fluently?
Barong:  No, my Yoruba is annoying to most people (lol) except my mum..lol...she's gonna be like " leave my child for me o, i understand what she's saying" hehehehe.

TILB : Who is the smartest person you know personally?
Barong: My mum...jeeez, you can't lie your way out of anything. She's very smart and sensitive, except she just wanna turn a blind eye to what ever you are doing or saying.

TILB : If you could ask Laila one question, what would that be?
Barong:  How are you able to raise three kids with a flourishing blog and a bank job?

TILB : Have you ever thought of organizing a free giveaway training to any TILBers that reside in lagos?
Barong:  Oh yes I have thought about it on so many occasions the only problem is I don't have a space(studio) for the training.

TILB : What would be your reply to anyone showing interest on the blog?
Barong: Yes, i am very willing and ready to teach anyone that wants to learn.

TILB : Since studio is going to be an issue. Do you think you can get a space in your church to train them?
Barong: I would have to discuss that with my pastor's wife. we had a training about 4 month ago but we should be having another before the end of this year. I would definitely throw it open to the house.

TILB : Can you tell us the meaning behind your lovely names?
Barong: Felicia means happiness, Nku means first, Barong means life/blood.

TILB : How do you know "Mr Soul doesn't reside in Lagos? Are saying you already made some research about him?
Barong: I guess everyone knows he resides in PH same way everyone knows Bonbon resides in Abuja.

TILB : When Lailasblog contacted you to be our next guest on the "Hot Seat", what was your gut reaction?
Barong: I started feeling very hot...lol..and I never wanted to do it because even if i seem very playful, I am very very shy when the focus is on me but hey, we talking about Nne here and i couldn't just say no.

TILB : Is there anything you would like to say to your blog fellow readers and fans?
Barong: Fans ke....lol....I doubt if I have any..hehehe. To my fellow blog fam, let's try to love and uplift each other to the best of our abilities. Make love, not hate.

TILB : Anything else you would like to add?
Barong: I wanna say a big thank you to Nne for making me the 1st TILB female on the hot seat. I am very honored, you might not know this, but you have cracked my shell a little bit with this platform. I love you plenty plenty.

TILB : Thank you so much for your time dear, really appreciate it.
Barong:Thank you too for sapping out virtually all the moisture I have in me, I need to refill with 50litres of water.

Sweetilicious readers, that was Barong Felicia Nku and she just spilled it all.For further questions, you can drop them on the comment section and we are sure our guest would be more than willing to reply you.
Next week Monday, one of you gets to be on the" Hot Seat".

Who could that be? Until then, always remember that every TILB is a celebrity!!!

See you all next week with another stunning face.....Muah.
Hot Seat Monday Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 06:37 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.