Sports Betting

Trending

random

'I Go Blow': Watch episode 4 of web series

'I Go Blow' is about a young upcoming hip hop artiste doing everything he can do to blow in the music industry.

The fourth episode of 'I Go Blow' is here, featuring the guy who would do anything to blow.

The new fourth episode focuses on Jaygo (the guy who would do whatever it takes to blow), and his meeting with a major record label.

Created and designed by Emmanuel K. Uduma, 'I Go Blow' is produced by Olusola Roberts, and directed by Emmanuel Kalu Uduma.

Watch Episode 1 featuring Lolo1 of Wazobia FM

'I Go Blow' features Lolo1 of Wazobia, Emmanuel Ikubese, Judith Audu, Shawn Faqua, kelvin Abbide (Tuale Wazobia FM), Ife Salako (Ifektive of 102.7 naija FM), and Paul Alumona.


'I Go Blow': Watch episode 4 of web series Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 06:19 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.