Sports Betting

Trending

random

Bella – Bella The EP

Bella - Bella The EP

Bella – Bella The EP

Bella, for me is one rapper who’s improved a big deal over time since her first official release. She comes in at trying times for female rappers in the Country, with no real individual giving that particular division a face and purpose. So, here comes this newbie, with a renewal of hope, that there might still be female rappers in our music Industry.
Without a doubt in my mind, I think Bella is destined for big things and this EP is a start of the goodies to come. Listen and download ‘Bella The EP‘ below.
Dear Listener,
This is my first compilation and the idea behind it is to define myself as an Artiste, hence the decision of making it a self titled E.P.
Like most young artistes, I’m in the process of finding my sound; which is why I’m experimenting with several different elements from various genres of music including hip hop, trap, dance hall, electronic, indie and pop.
Every song on this EP contains lyrics inspired in part by the music that I enjoy but mostly by my life experiences, to serve as a medium of introducing myself and connecting with my audience though music; making “Bella” the most suitable name for the E.P. I hope you find this to be music that you enjoy and love. 
Believe in yourself
Enlighten yourself
Love yourself 
Levitate
Achieve, Always.
Love,
Bella
xx

– Lalaboiy

image2

TRACK DOWNLOADS:

  1. Revolutionary
  2. Whipping
  3. Holla
  4. No Lie
  5. Closure

The post Bella – Bella The EP appeared first on notjustOk.


Bella – Bella The EP Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 06:08 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.