Sports Betting

Trending

random

Dear LIB readers: I paid my house rent in my boyfriend's name, now he has refused to leave my house with his 2 children

From a female LIB reader
I am in a really big mess at the moment and I feel stupid. I moved to Ghana for studies in March and met this handsome Ghanaian who I really liked and fell in love with. He said he just came back from South Africa for some charity work he was supposedly doing with the UN. Few weeks to meeting him, I decided to get a place of my own since I didn't want to stay in the hostel anymore and so we went in search of a place which I got. I loved the apartment and was willing to pay for it but the Ghanaian Landlady told us pointblank she does not give her house out to Nigerians.
In order for us not to lose the place since I liked it and I am a Nigerian, the Ghanaian idiot who said he loved me, asked that we pay the house rent in his name.I stupidly agreed and moved in the next day. He moved in also with me. Three days later, the idiot showed up with a set of twins, saying they were his children. I was surprised but I welcomed them and entertained them. They stayed in my apartment for a week, destroying stuffs and eating my food. When I got fed up, I asked their father when is he taking them back to where he brought them from. To my uttermost shock, he replied me saying he does not have a place to take them to as "this is their father's house". I said "huh" and he goes "Yes, their father's name is on the tenancy agreement". I was shocked beyond words. The thing has even made me sick because he has refused to leave my house despite the fact that I have threatened him with police. Sad thing is that he has the tenancy agreement with him and has refused to release them to me. My rent is due in September 2016. Do I walk out on him leaving my house for him? I am confused on what to do.

Dear LIB readers: I paid my house rent in my boyfriend's name, now he has refused to leave my house with his 2 children Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 06:09 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.