Sports Betting

Trending

random

PHOTOS: 60-Year-Old Pastor Marries Pregnant Teen Girlfriend With His Wife’s Blessing

Meet a 60-year-old pastor who has married his 19-year-old girlfriend after getting her pregnant and his wife is absolutely okay with it, Mansfield, Ohio, USA.

Please, scroll dwon for photos below!

Thom Miller, is a former mafia enforcer, a pastor and a bigamist who is now building a house for his two brides Belinda, 44, and Reba, 19. As soon as the the house is complete, each woman occupies her own wing and takes turns in living with their beloved husband.

Thom-Miller-polygamist_0136

Thom Miller, 60, with 19-year-old Reba Kerfoot and 44-year-old Belinda Miller

An unusual family currently lives in a smaller home and Mr Miller splits his time between the pair by spending three nights with each on rotation. The only stipulation of their polygamous union is that Thim is the only person who is allowed to have more than one partner.

Rev Miller and his teen bride Reba are pictuered on their wedding day, after getting married in his church in Mansfield, Ohio

Rev Miller and his teen bride Reba are pictuered on their wedding day, after getting married in his church in Mansfield, Ohio

Reba Kerfootruba said: “At first my family thought that what we were doing was not right. They didn’t think it was proper for me to be with a man that was already married. But they started to come around and now they’re happy as they know I am happy.

READ ALSO: 

Wife number two, 19-year-old Reba, whom Rev. Miller has known since she was a child, is pregnant with their first child

Wife number two, 19-year-old Reba, whom Rev. Miller has known since she was a child, is pregnant with their first child

 One friend said it was weird for me to marry him when he has another wife but said she would support me no matter what. Having to share him with another woman can be kind of upsetting at times. But I try not to get jealous and when it’s not my time with Thom I just try to occupy myself by going out friends. The baby will have two moms which I’m okay with.”

Thom Miller, 60, with his two 'wives' - 44-year-old Belinda and 19-year-old Reba Kerfoot

Thom Miller, 60, with his two ‘wives’ – 44-year-old Belinda and 19-year-old Reba Kerfoot

Thom and his first wife Belinda had started discussing polygamy seven years after their own marriage and when 19-year-old Reba appeared in their life she almost immediately joined the family. And now the trio cannot wait for a new family member to appear, as Reba is pregnant with Thom’s child.

READ ALSO:

Thom-Miller-polygamist_0135

The women say they are happy with their family

He said: ‘The whole situation works for all three of us. I think polygamy benefits everyone because my wives get to have a much larger family – it means they always have a friend with them. There have been arguments in the past and at times there can be flares of jealousy but we manage to make it work.

 Sexually I have no preference and look forward to my time alone with both wives

Sexually I have no preference and look forward to my time alone with both wives

 Sexually I have no preference and look forward to my time alone with both wives.  I’m going to try and fight the bigotry of that – this is America and my wives and I have the right to live anyway we please – providing we’re not hurting anybody. I don’t preach about polygamy but I feel it is a very Christian lifestyle.”

READ ALSO: 

 I feel it is a very Christian lifestyle

I feel it is a very Christian lifestyle

Rev.Miller was working as an enforcer for the local mob for some time, he has been shot three times, been jailed more than 20 times and having fathered 12 children with five different women. Thom completely changed his life after he was released from prison in 1991, he now runs a ministry that visits prisons and does missionary work, he also has his own church.

 

The post PHOTOS: 60-Year-Old Pastor Marries Pregnant Teen Girlfriend With His Wife’s Blessing appeared first on Nigeria News today & Breaking news | Read on NAIJ.COM.


PHOTOS: 60-Year-Old Pastor Marries Pregnant Teen Girlfriend With His Wife’s Blessing Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 06:15 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.