Sports Betting

Trending

random

M.I Abaga: Rapper defends Ice Prince’s Twitter meltdown

M.I and Ice Prince

Chocolate City Music President M.I Abaga defends his 'brother' after his Twitter meltdown.

Nigerian rap celebrity M.I Abaga, 35, yesterday (January 19) defended Ice Prince after the ‘Oleku’ artiste suffered a Twitter meltdown because of the allegations of his girlfriend cheating on him.

Yesterday Ice Prince hinted that he had left his girlfriend Maima Nkewa only for him to defend her later in the day.

 

As Ice Prince and Maima quickly became a trending topic on the micro-blogging site, his friend and label mate M.I came out to defend him.

In a couple of tweets M.I revealed he spoke to Ice Prince and understands why he defended his girlfriend.  

Read the tweets below;

 

With the whole drama going on, Maima Nkewa has not reacted to the allegations.


M.I Abaga: Rapper defends Ice Prince’s Twitter meltdown Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 00:43 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.