Sports Betting

Trending

random

Tyga: Rapper praises Blac Chyna after Kylie Jenner split

Tyga and Blac Chyna

Tyga has released a snippet of his new video, 'I $mile' and he's heard rapping about his baby mama, Blac Chyna and how much she's been supportive.

Tyga has released a snippet of his new video, 'I $mile, I Cry' and he's heard rapping about his baby mama, Blac Chyna and how much she's been supportive.

READ MORE: "Tyga cheated on Kylie Jenner with Blac Chyna" - Amber Rose confirms

 

In his lyrics, the 'Stimulated' rapper sings :

I'm sitting in a crib with a miraculous view

I facetime with my little man

You know daddy miss you

But I gotta rap this song and get this mortgage

Smile for his mama, damn you're so supportive

So make sure I'm clean, no distortion

I know we used to argue

But you'll always be important

READ MORE: Tyga accused of cheating with Brazilian model, Annalu Cardoso

 

Tyga's new song comes out after rumors of a break up with 18-year-old Jenner.

The rapper lastly posted about his relationship with Kylie three weeks ago… a picture showing Kylie planting a passionate kiss on his cheek while he smiled among friends. "Surround yourself with good people. Good hearts. Good souls," he captioned the picture.

READ MORE:

Well, if Tyga is singing about his estranged baby mama, then things could be over between him and Jenner!


Tyga: Rapper praises Blac Chyna after Kylie Jenner split Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 00:43 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.