Sports Betting

Trending

random

Top comedian pens down his last memory with late mother

-Bovi loses mum

-The comedian shares his last moment with his mother

-Bovi eulogizes mother

Comedian Bovi

Comedian Bovi

Barely a week after famous Nigerian comedian Bovi loses his 58-year old mother, the jester took to his Instagram page to eulogize his mother by sharing his last moments with her. Bovi posted a beautiful picture of his late mother with the caption:

Bovi who lost his mother on Monday, January 25, said: “THANK YOU! I want to use this opportunity to say thank you to everyone who reached out to me and my family on the sudden passing of my gift, my rock, my backbone, my pride, my teacher, my dear mother! I had the divine opportunity of spending her very last days with her. And I spoke to her on the phone barely an hour before she left for glory. Please don’t mourn with me anymore. Celebrate her life. Though she was only 58, she left us all with so much that all I need to do is pause and listen and her voice hits me with what to and what not to do. I may not see her again physically but she lives in me now. And those vices I hid from her as a human being, I can’t do anymore because as a saint, she sees and knows all. Rest in peace to my beautiful mother, Dr. Margaret Igboma. Me, Zino, Tano, Tome and Jiji will always love you. Once again thanks to all of you. Your messages made us strong. Time to wash, pray and eat. Bless.”

READ ALSO: 

See post below:
bovi

The post Top comedian pens down his last memory with late mother appeared first on Nigeria News today & Breaking news | Read on NAIJ.COM.


Top comedian pens down his last memory with late mother Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 00:44 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.