Sports Betting

Trending

random

Fayose for president? PDP governors speak

– PDP governors applauded Governor Fayose for his role in the victory of its members at the Supreme Court

– The party described the governor as a pillar of the party

– Fayose said it was with God’s grace that his predictions came to pass

Some governors of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) have branded Governor Ayodele Fayose as a potential future leader following what they described as his significant role in the victory of its members at the Supreme Court.

Arch. Darius Ishaku who is the governor of Taraba state said Governor Fayose played a strong role in his victory at the Supreme Court after he lost at the Appeal Court.

READ ALSO:

Vanguard reports that Governors Emanuel Udom and Okezie Ikpeazu of Akwa Ibom and Abia states respectively showered praises on Fayose and said he has been supportive during their travails.

The governors said this in Ado Ekiti while attending the commissioning of some projects executed by the administration of Governor Fayose.

Dignitaries at the ceremony were the chairman of the PDP, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff, Governors Ishaku of Taraba, Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo, David Umahi of Ebonyin, Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia, Nyesom Wike of Rivers and Ibrahim Dankwabo of Gombe.

Governor Ishaku said: “After losing at the Appeal Court, I was in Jerusalem with Governor Fayose and at a time I became burdened and I told him(Fayose) that I am prepared to go back to my state. But he advised me to stay back and put all my supplications before God and that I did.

“I then promised that if I should win the supreme court verdict that I am going to do my thanksgiving in Ado Ekiti and that am doing today. He told me that God will make way for me and this advise actually subdued my worries and today I am celebrating .

“That was why I am committed to wiping away tears in the eyes of my people in Taraba . As I speak with you many communities in Taraba had not witnessed development since its creation.

It marvels me when my wife told me that she went to a community, very remote one and a woman of over 100 years proclaimed that she had not seen a car in her lifetime.”

He said Fayose’s forthrightness, doggedness and bravery helped in shaping his political career.

READ ALSO:

Udom described Fayose as a dependable pillar of the PDP and urged other governors ro rise above partisanship to make Nigeria great.

“The present crops of governors in the country are committed people who are ready to take Nigeria to the next level.”

Fayose said all his predictions about Nigeria have come to pass which showed God’s grace in his life.

“Having triumphed over the forces of darkness, I want you to rededicate yourself to the service of God. You must see God as your pillar and be ready to render selfless service to the people.”

The post Fayose for president? PDP governors speak appeared first on Nigeria News today & Breaking news | Read on NAIJ.COM.


Fayose for president? PDP governors speak Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 03:23 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.