Sports Betting

Trending

random

Olajumoke gets huge cash gift, you won’t believe what she plans to do with it

Famous Lagos bread hawker turned model, Olajumoke Orisaguna has not only changed after she was discovered by celebrity photographer, TY Bello. Olajumoke’s life has changed ever since and is basking in the midst of her riches.

Olajumoke Orisaguna

Olajumoke Orisaguna

Ever since she was discovered, Olajumoke has now gone back to school, gotten endorsement deals form Stanbic IBTC bank and PayPorte, moved into a fully furnished apartment in Surulere, signed contract with Few Models to mention a few.

Recently, the model and mother of two was given money by an anonymous fan and in an interview with Encomium, Olajumoke revealed how she intend to spend the cash, how she is enjoying her new home, her studies and much more.

Read excerpts of the interview below:

How will you describe life in the last two months?
My life has changed. I am not the same person I used to be. In the sense that things are better for me and my family, I am now working and we have a beautiful place to call home.

How are you enjoying your new home?
I am really enjoying it. It is such a beautiful place. I can’t imagine myself having such a lovely place as my home. I can’t be more grateful.

READ ALSO: 

Olajumoke and family in her new home.

Olajumoke and family in her new home.

What do you like most about it?
I like everything about the house, most especially my bedroom. In fact, I love everything about the house.

How will you describe the transition from village to bakery and now to a three bedroom flat?
There are a lot of differences in it. I was sleeping on the floor at the bakery. At home in Osun state, I shared a room with a lot of people. I now have a three bedroom flat. I have a room to myself, my children also have theirs. I have seen a lot of changes.

Will you say you have changed?
I am still the same Jumoke people know. The same Jumoke people knew in Osun state is the same as the Jumoke speaking with you right now, but the story of my life has changed. My lifestyle has changed. I am looking healthier, living healthier and I have more things to be thankful for.
I have a lot of clothes, not just clothes but fashionable ones. I eat better things. People have been helping us from right, left and centre.

What are the things you used to do before that you can no longer do?
I was a hawker before. I can never go back to hawking. I am now a model. I have a better work I do now.

Will you say you miss bread hawking?
No, I don’t miss it a bit.

What is your daily routine like now?
When I wake up in the morning, I will pray, cook, clean up the house, wake the children, take care of them and we all eat together as a family.

How do you intend showing appreciation to people that have assisted you?
I am more than grateful to them all. It is only God that can reward them. I know God will continue to bless them, take care of everything they do. All they have will not diminish. I can never forget them, Sujimoto, Aunty Azuka, Mummy TY Bello, Shirley Bakery, PayPorte, and Stanbic IBTC. God will not leave all of them. They have added meaning to my life. They will continue to make progress, their children will be protected. They have all made impact in our lives. If not for them, we wouldn’t be where we are today. God will continue to keep them, their companies and their children.

When are you starting IT at Make Me Studio?
I want to finish school first. I don’t want to be doing the two at the same time. Once I am done with school, I will face that.

File photo of Olajumoke Orisaguna

File photo of Olajumoke Orisaguna

READ ALSO: 

Will you say you sleep well at night because of the sudden changes around you? 
I sleep well at night, but when I wake up, I make sure I pray, thanking God for the sudden turn around and also pray for sustenance.

We learnt you are giving back to your friends at the bakery?
Yes, it is true. A good Samaritan gave me money and asked me to distribute to my friends at the bakery. I pray that God will bless him and make him progress in life. He doesn’t want his name mentioned. I am giving out N5, 000 to about 40 to 50 people at the bakery.

How are your children doing?
They are doing fine. They are about starting school. My first child is in primary one, the other one is in crèche.

The post Olajumoke gets huge cash gift, you won’t believe what she plans to do with it appeared first on Nigeria News today & Breaking news | Read on NAIJ.COM.


Olajumoke gets huge cash gift, you won’t believe what she plans to do with it Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 08:45 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.