Sports Betting

Trending

random

VIDEO: My Age Is My Business Kiss Daniel on Rubbin Minds

Kiss Daniel Channels TV

VIDEO: “My Age Is My Business” – Kiss Daniel on Rubbin’ Minds

Kiss Daniel‘s latest interview on the Channels TV show “Rubbin’ Minds” with Ebuka is one you don’t wanna miss, primarily because of some interesting comments made by Kiss Daniel in relation to the age controversy that’s been brewing in recent weeks. I won’t give anything away; watch the full 2-part interview below.

The post VIDEO: “My Age Is My Business” – Kiss Daniel on Rubbin’ Minds appeared first on notjustOk.


VIDEO: My Age Is My Business Kiss Daniel on Rubbin Minds Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 07:57 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.