Sports Betting

Trending

random

Arsenal star leaves Wenger’s side

– Wellington Silva has moved to Fluminese

– The player has spent six years with Arsenal

– Silva speaks about his decision

Wellington Silva has rejoined Fluminese after failing to make a single competitive appearance for Arsenal.

Goal reports that Silva joins the Brazilian club after spending six seasons with Arsenal.

The 23-year-old was signed by The Gunners in 2010.

However, the striker was spending time on loan at Levante, Alcoyano, Ponferradina, Murcia and Almeria before joining Bolton Wanderers after claiming his permit.

PAY ATTENTION: Get the latest sports news on Naij Sports App

And now the player has decided to join his former club: “I am very happy. I want to thank Fluminense for this opportunity after so long to go back, I’m eager to start. I am very anxious, really it is like the first time.”

Wellington Silva

Wellington Silva

He explained: “[My] Desire to return has always existed. When I learned that it was possible I was nervous for 10 days. I am very happy and I have no words to thank. Now I have to train and get on to the field as quickly as possible.”

The post Arsenal star leaves Wenger’s side appeared first on Nigeria News today & Breaking news | Nigerian newspapers 24/7.


Arsenal star leaves Wenger’s side Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 01:59 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.