Sports Betting

Trending

random

Aubameyang has denied Real Madrid transfer

– The attacking midfielder previously praised Real Madrid

– The player said that playing for Real Madrid is his “main goal”

– Now he has denied saying that he would only join Real

Borussia Dortmund star Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang denies saying that he would only join Zidane’s side.

Previously Aubameyang who is the 2015 African player of the year added fire to the spark on the speculation regarding his future move.

The Gabon international  said: “My childhood dream? To play at Real Madrid. In 2014, before he died, I promised my grandfather who was from Avila, 110 kilometers from Madrid, that I would play there. It will be complicated, but it sits in a corner of my head. When I was a kid, I watched Hugo Sanchez videos”.

PAY ATTENTION: Get the latest sports news on Naij Sports App

“The backflip I sometimes do when I score is actually an homage to him. Real Madrid, or another great Spanish club, would also be a great gift to my mother,” the 26-year-old said.

A few days ago the star recalled that only Zinedine Zidane’s side could tempt him away from Signal Iduna Park: “The only club I would leave Dortmund for are Real Madrid. If they don’t come calling, I don’t leave. Real Madrid is my main goal but at the moment I like it in Dortmund. If there is a chance to go to Madrid, I will immediately say yes – but at the moment there is no contact.”

However, now the star denies the words.

Aubameyang has taken to Twitter to deny making the statements!

Aubamayang's message

Aubamayang’s message

 

The post Aubameyang has denied Real Madrid transfer appeared first on Nigeria News today & Breaking news | Nigerian newspapers 24/7.


Aubameyang has denied Real Madrid transfer Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 16:29 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.