Sports Betting

Trending

random

"I'll forever love you as my Father, Friend & Secret keeper" - says Helen Paul to her husband

Comedienne & TV personality Helen Paul this morning described her husband, Femi Bamisile, in words that portray their close bond, via a post shared on one of her social media pages.

Posting a selfie of them both, she wrote:
"I will forever love you as my Father, Friend, Teacher, Mentor, Pal and Secret keeper

"I'll forever love you as my Father, Friend & Secret keeper" - says Helen Paul to her husband Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 04:31 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.