Sports Betting

Trending

random

LIB Exclusive: ‘I’m not in a competition with Timi Dakolo or anyone else’ - Darey

On February 6, 2011 softsell magazine, City People crowned Darey Art Alade as Nigeria’s King of R&B. Fast forward to 2017, in this exclusive chat with the award winning singer, we asked him ‘Who is the King of RnB in Nigeria? ‘I have no idea, I don’t know. First of all, how many people are even making RnB music? So, I don’t know’. Our reporters queried further asking about an alleged
LIB Exclusive: ‘I’m not in a competition with Timi Dakolo or anyone else’ - Darey Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 03:41 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.