Sports Betting

Trending

random

Let me speak now while I have voice - Audu Maikori writes

Article/Poem written by Chocolate City boss, Audu Maikori Let me speak now while I have voiceLet me speak as it seems others may have lost voiceLet me speak because in truth I have no choiceLet me speak because those we chose chose not to speak up for usClearly it's in God we trustBecause no one will help us but us Let us speak up for only we can help usLet's tell our storiesFor they
Let me speak now while I have voice - Audu Maikori writes Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 22:47 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.