Sports Betting

Trending

random

Photo: Nigerian man rescued in the Mediterranean Sea claims his two children were killed in Boko Haram attack

42-year-old Anyasoda was one of the migrants rescued by MOAS from an EU-bound rubber boat in the Mediterranean Sea. He claimed that two of his children were killed in Boko Haram attack. He has probably never been to North-east Nigeria but hey! what do I know... "I have 6 children. Back in Nigeria, I was working in the mining business. Then Boko Haram came and razed the whole area. I lost my
Photo: Nigerian man rescued in the Mediterranean Sea claims his two children were killed in Boko Haram attack Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 02:11 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.