Sports Betting

Trending

random

'I will not rest until I address all the issues that affect you' - Pres Buhari tells Nigerians

President Buhari has vowed not to rest until he addresses all issues affecting Nigerians. Speaking at a meeting with the Nigeria Governors Forum yesterday, Buhari said he has ordered the Minister of Finance and CBN Governor to speedily release the 2nd tranche of the London-Paris Club refunds to the State governors so they can pay salaries. "I have directed the Finance Minister and CBN Governor
'I will not rest until I address all the issues that affect you' - Pres Buhari tells Nigerians Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 02:42 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.