Sports Betting

Trending

random

"I am not corrupt and I don't like money" - Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi

Minister of Transportation and immediate past Governor of Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi, said this in an interview with Channels TV. When asked whether he is corrupt, Amaechi said; "Is my honesty in doubt? I have told Nigerians and I repeat to Nigerians today I am not corrupt and I don't like money. I am not one swayed by money. I have lived a character that most Nigerians can tell you. I try
"I am not corrupt and I don't like money" - Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 10:10 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.