Sports Betting

Trending

random

Not even the world gave us a chance but here we are today - Nollywood movie director, IkechukwuOnyeka and wife celebrate 14th wedding anniversary

Notable Nollywood director, Ikechukwu Onyeka, and his wife are celebrating their 14th wedding anniversay today April 21st. On his IG page, Ikechukwu shared the photos above and wrote; "Not even the world gave us a chance but here we are today all because God is involved. To my strength, my sister, my partner in prayers/battles, my love, the mother of my children, the reason I don't ever give
Not even the world gave us a chance but here we are today - Nollywood movie director, IkechukwuOnyeka and wife celebrate 14th wedding anniversary Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 09:41 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.