Sports Betting

Trending

random

Our Selfmade Woman Conference today was lit! OMG! See photos

I'm going to share official photos later, these are just photos I took myself with my phone with a few I got from a photographer. So, our Selfmade Woman Conference held today at Oriental Hotel and everyone who was there will tell you it was an amazing event. Absolutely mind blowing. And the crowd was crazy! It was hosted by Forbes Africa correspondent, Peace Hyde and the speakers included Tara
Our Selfmade Woman Conference today was lit! OMG! See photos Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 14:01 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.