Sports Betting

Trending

random

Self Crush: 'I was born beautiful' - Nkiru Sylvanus says as she turns a year older

Nollywood actress, Nkiru Sylvanus is a year older, today, April 21, 2017. In celebration of her special day, the former Special Adviser to Imo State governor,  Rochas Okorocha, shared a selfie on her IG page, gushing about her beauty. She wrote; ''I know I was born beautiful, that is why I celebrate me today, one more year! added! Hmmmmm! Amazing more years to come!!''
Self Crush: 'I was born beautiful' - Nkiru Sylvanus says as she turns a year older Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 08:26 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.