Sports Betting

Trending

random

“I am satisfied that she is dead and I don’t regret killing her" Ghanaian man who butchered his ex-fiance allegedly says

The Ghanaian man who butchered his ex fiancée has been identified as Rex Kpanor, a cleaner at the Cardiothoracic center, Korle-Bu Teaching hospital, Ghana. His victim, Christiana Ohenewa Anim, a mother of three, was allegedly butchered by him after they had a misunderstanding. Speaking to Daily Guide, the Chief Superintendent, La District Police Commander, Oduro Anning said that on May
“I am satisfied that she is dead and I don’t regret killing her" Ghanaian man who butchered his ex-fiance allegedly says Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 03:19 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.