Sports Betting

Trending

random

'I have not seen my new kids, their mother has been the one sending me pictures' - Harrysong says

Harrysong has just spoken publicly for the first time since the news of the 'Stolen' baby pictures saga. If you missed it, Read Here. In his defense about allegedly stealing baby photos to announce the birth of his new twins, Harrysong said, 'I've not seen the kids, I've been very very busy. They are not around yet, I just saw pictures, their mother has been sending me pictures and
'I have not seen my new kids, their mother has been the one sending me pictures' - Harrysong says Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 13:34 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.